Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer
Do you know youre unlike any other?
Youll always be my thunder, and I said
Your eyes are the brightest of all the colors
I dont wanna ever love another
Youll always be my thunder
So bring on the rain
And bring on the thunder
boyslikegirls
Haven’t met nor spoken to sally for a week; hope we bump into each other tomorrow. heh.
POP
IT’S POP TOMORROW TOO! i really hope ares wins! but most importantly, i want to see every Aresian putting on their bestest show and dance with synchronisation with pride as they enjoy every move they make. RED ONES, LET’S GO!
TT-HB
& dear readers, in case you haven’t heard from the excited me, here’s some breaking news. i am going to join talenttime—heartbeat, with an original composition by timothy tan. I’ll be singing with his band yeah (: & i’m so excited, got the soundtrack on repeat now. heh it sounds good and i hope i can memorise the lyrics in time.
WEEKENDS
I can’t wait for the weekends to come, where there will be polo trng, night safari test and practice with the band.
I’m hopeful 2011 will be a memorable one.
PHYLLIS, PLEASE ACE A LEVELS!
No comments:
Post a Comment