Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I've gotta strive

Polo compts are exactly one month fron today.
Blocks are about 2+ weeks away.
Dramafeste is just next week.

It sounds like doomsday is near. Idontknow; id be glad as long as i tried my best...but i dont believe that anyone can ever do his best. Yeah,so let me clarify that i just want to complete everything with no regrets. I sincerely believe results are secondary once effort has been put in to the maximum.

Right now, i am going to do the lecture test i owe for humangeog due to absence for orientation. I will then remain awake and wise as i review tabbys lecture notes for 3 poems fron C.A.D. Seriously, i am so far behind. I wish for more time to catch up and be where everyone is. When Mr Lau is at tutorial 12B, i want to be at 12B too, or perhaps even aheaf-at 12C (; no way should i be at 11B like i am now.

Of course, i can't just type these on my blog or say them in desperation in front of my family&friends. I have to start now. I've gotta strive. For i dont want to live with regrets.

Dumping fb for studies was a wise move as i really have more time on my hands now to study and sleep. Bit by bit, i should be more efficient and exclude television or long showering times. I must leave such self-indulgent moments out of my life. Also,i shall remove any thoughts about sally and any other trivial matter.

Honestly, i feel like i just took an oath. It felt good, promising myself what i have to do. It's great having such a post once in a while to keep me motivated and grounded (:

LET'S GO, PHYLLIS!

No comments:

Post a Comment