Thursday, March 10, 2011

aye

i am sleepy once again. AND YES, THAT MEANS I WANT TO SLEEP
(this is such an ugly colour. how apt for my cranky mood right now)

 

TONIGHT, i’ve realised that i owe people apologies, people who are really dear to me. i promise i will let you know i’m sorry and make up for all the wrong i’ve done.
… …

As life goes on I'm starting to learn more and more about responsibility
And I realize that everything I do is affecting the people around me
So I want to take this time out to apologize for things that
I've done things that haven't occurred yet
and things that they don't want to take responsibility for

If I can't apologize for being wrong
Then it's just a shame on me
I'll be the reason for your pain
And you can put the blame on me

akon

No comments:

Post a Comment