Tuesday, March 29, 2011

back

I apologise for the lack of a proper post with paragraphs. I've been ill the past week,well,it's the past month actually. But especially so the past week._. There's no serious reason for my prolonged illness but i reckon its due to lack of rest and my system's inability to cope with being in&out of the sun/air-con.

Firstly,thank you everyone for sending ur well wishes or showing concern for my well-being. I appreciate all your love much (: I've lost some strength and I guess I've degenerated quite a bit (mentally & physically) but i hope i can resume training asap. Cos i really feel like I've let my team down,all the more since its a crucial moment,given that nationals (continued) are next week. I really want to be able to play all four quarters and last them all strong,healthily & to the best of my ability. I believe I can,so i will start trng asap. Jiayou (:

I think we're going to be getting back some results this week and im not looking forward to any at all. Because i know my results are going to be proportionate to the effort i put in. I've put in real little effort cos I've been focusing on polo. Yet,im not even excelling in my sport. Aye, i dont know what's wrong with me. Why didn't i cope better? I still ain't got an answer for myself._.

Anyway, i don't like regretting what I've done (or not),so im going to move on & strive for better results and to treat myself better ^^

It's been an exhausting term 1 & it's unfortunate i didn't begin term 2 on a perfect note. But it ain't matter,for im going to make sure the rest of the term's going to be great. I am out to make myself & my loved ones lead a better, happier life <3
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment