Monday, May 7, 2012

Sian

Ive been awarded the NTU college scholarship which covers my tuition fees and offers an annual living allowance of $3600. It's great, of course. Just that the one thing stopping me from accepting it (by 17May) is that I'd rather get the Spring SG executive development scholarship (which status i should know early June).
Also,Im not sure if id like NUS or NTU. I hope this Saturday's tea sessions for both schools will help me decide yay.

Haha Im also in the running for the KPMG scholarship which i should know by this week whether Im awarded it or not.
Hmm maybe i shouldn't have applied for so many scholarships. But well,they're all great exposure and have trained me to reflect and respond on my feet.

Alright. Tatafornow.

P.S. Timmy is enlisting soon. I'll miss him.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment