This post is going to be full of lovely photos which I won’t be uploading onto fb because they are meant exclusively for the eyes of my readers <3
It was great meeting up with friends and chilling for an entire week after accounting paper ended. I spent my first few moments with my dearest friends, Pam & Wanting as we had dinner together in the RC. Pam and I were scammed into eating hor fun, instead of san mee as promised. Aye…so we tapped one of Dewei’s credits for western meal instead ;) We had dinner with Gwangsoo haha it was such lovely company I had to celebrate my freedom.
We had starbucks because there was an ongoing 1-for-1 Christmas special! Then we all squeezed into my room and watched…RUNNING MAN ;D I’ve been awfully addicted to it man. Even Gwangsoo got to see Gwangsoo! It was such a lovely Monday night <3
Throughout the week, I watched a couple of movies—The Other Guys, Dark Knight Rises, Pitch Perfect, Nick& Norah’s Infinite Playlist, Snow White and the Huntsman and Life of Pi. That was quite alot man. Here’re pictures from our movie in the lounge ^^
Most of my post-exams day were spent with MQ & ZY haha but every other day we meet, it did not occur to us that we had just met the day before. ZY & I went to have our resume photo taken. Thanks MQ :) Here’s a picture of us after touching up in the room. (Please note the pretty Vietnamese bride’s brows :P)
ZY accompanied me to Breakthrough where I visited my friends! They are really kind and caring people and I hope they have many happy days ahead <3 Please visit and try out the dimsum and meals at 101a Upper Cross Street, #01-02a, People's Park Centre. I love the porridge, cheong fun and egg tarts alot!
On the same evening, Palenque headed to Vivocity for Pitch Perfect! It was such a good movie, especially since I had zero expectations of it. Here are some pictures with my lovely OGmates :)
Just yesterday, after alakaZaMP’s sleepover, I attended NUS Open Day’s interview with MQ then attended the NUS-Stanford Forum about the rise of start-up incubators in Asia. I love going out with MQ (&ZY) hehe BFFs! The forum was very intellectual but nothing inspiring…so i left asap to return to hostel to rest before the CTP CLP meeting in the evening. Here’s a pic with the Aussie Chang too~
Here are some photographs taken today during my Double Date with Timmy and MQ & ZY hahahaha check out what MQ’s wish is for 2013 :P, I hope it comes true… the Apollo wishes are so funny man.
Bye guys, I’ll be off to BKK tomorrow and will be back next Friday night ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment